Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Cherry Almond Dutch Baby recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- powdered sugar (to garnish) (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F Melt butter in 9-inch pie plate in the oven. Remove from oven. Brush butter over entire inside of plate.
- COMBINE milk, flour, eggs, sugar and almond extract in blender container. Process using several pulses to make a smooth batter. Pour batter into hot pie plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15 minutes.
- REDUCE heat to 350°F Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Spread with cherry preserves. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.