Got this off the Food Network. Very easy, quick dessert--not to mention tasty. The sour cream is optional, but I think it adds a really interesting dimension to the dish. I found this makes quite a bit of topping, but then I like the topping. Hope y'all enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup prepared cherry pie filling
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1Cherry filling:.
- 2Heat oven to 400.
- 3Spray 4 (8 ounce) ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray, or use an 8 x 8 inch baking dish, like I did.
- 4Stir pie filling, preserves, dried cherries, and almond extract in a large bowl to combine.
- 5Spoon mixture into ramekins (or baking dish), and place on baking sheet.
- 6Crumble topping:.
- 7Toss oats, brown sugar, almonds and cinnamon in medium bowl to combine.
- 8Note: I used slivered almonds instead of sliced one, and it worked just fine.
- 9Drizzle melted butter over the topping mix; stir to moisten.
- 10Sprinkle over cherry mixture.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes, or until topping is golden and fruit filling bubbles.
- 12Serve warm with cool whip or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Almond Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.7
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 66.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: