Recipe by Dib's
Need a fairly quick dessert? This is the one! Dress up these cheesecake cookie cups using silver or gold foil liners for the holidays.
Top Review by TnuSami
- 12 slices refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, 1/4 inch
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup sliced blanched almond
- chocolate curls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place 1 round of cookie dough in each lined cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and almond extract in a medum bowl until smooth.
- Pour 3 T.
- cream cheese mixture over each cookie in a cup.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Top with cherry pie filling and sprinkle with blanched almonds.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.