Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Veggie Life.
Make and share this Cherry Almond Bombe With Chocolate Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- NOTE: Cherries should be packed in syrup.
- You can use agave or other natural liquid sweetener.
- Drain cherries and set juice aside. Coarsely chop cherries and set aside.
- In bowl mix kuzu and water until smooth. Set aside.
- In saucepan combine creamer and flakes. Bring to boil over med heat and stir constantly, cook for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in agave nectar and almond extract. Pour mix into a med bowl and let cool somewhat. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in chopped cherries and almonds. Pour mix into a 1 quart bowl or 6 individual ramekins. Chill until set.
- Chocolate sauce:.
- In double boiler combine the cherry syrup and the chocolate chips. Heat, stirring until smooth. Serve warm or chilled.
- To serve top with chocolate sauce and some of the Sweet Almond Cream. Note you can find the cream on Zaar.