Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Veggie Life.
Make and share this Cherry Almond Bombe With Chocolate Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces dark sweet cherries, see note
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot, see note
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups french vanilla soy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons agar-agar flakes
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar, see note
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted almond
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- NOTE: Cherries should be packed in syrup.
- You can use agave or other natural liquid sweetener.
- Drain cherries and set juice aside. Coarsely chop cherries and set aside.
- In bowl mix kuzu and water until smooth. Set aside.
- In saucepan combine creamer and flakes. Bring to boil over med heat and stir constantly, cook for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in agave nectar and almond extract. Pour mix into a med bowl and let cool somewhat. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in chopped cherries and almonds. Pour mix into a 1 quart bowl or 6 individual ramekins. Chill until set.
- Chocolate sauce:.
- In double boiler combine the cherry syrup and the chocolate chips. Heat, stirring until smooth. Serve warm or chilled.
- To serve top with chocolate sauce and some of the Sweet Almond Cream. Note you can find the cream on Zaar.