Recipe by cookiedog
Easy Festive and Delicious. A great addition to your holiday cookie tray. From Taste of Home Simple and Delicious.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup red maraschino cherries, chopped or 1 cup green maraschino cherry
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with raisins, cherries and slmonds; drizzle with milk. Bake 25 -30 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares.