Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a nice cake. Great for company. You can substitute blueberry,peach, or apple topping.
Make and share this Cherry Ala Chocolate Chip Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream sugar,butter, and vanilla together in a large bowl.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients in bowl,except for the chocolate chips and pie filling.
- Mix until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips with a large spoon.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 8 inch round pan.
- Bake 35-40 or until done.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Place on cake plate.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread pie filling over top of cake.
- To give an extra visual effect.
- Melt a little bit of chocolate.
- Drizzle over the top of cake.