Cherries Jubilee Ice Cream Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first five ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to boil; cook 2 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Cool completely.
- Combine butter and honey in a medium bowl. Add cracker crumbs, stirring to blend. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Place 1/2 cup cherry mixture in a food processor; process until smooth. Place remaining cherry mixture in an airtight container; cover and chill.
- Place ice cream in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add pureed cherry mixture, and gently fold in to acheive a swirl pattern. Spoon mixture into cooled crust. Cover and freeze four hours or until firm. Top with reserved cherry sauce just before serving.