Cherries Jubilee (Fantabulous)
- In a small dish, combine a little cherry juice with sugar and cornstarch.
- In a skillet, heat the juice from the cherries over medium heat.
- Add cornstarch mixture.
- When juice thickens, add the cherries to warm them through.
- Pour in warmed liqueur, then carefully flame the skillet to burn off the alcohol.
- Remove cherries from heat.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into large cocktail glasses or dessert dishes and spoon cherries and their juice down over the ice cream.
- Serve immediately.