Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Parish Pickens From Lakeshore United Methodist. The recipe was submitted by Trudy Moon.
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 5⁄8 ounces Dream Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 24 ounces cherry pie filling (2 cans)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine, add crumbs, mix. Set aside to cool.
- Add milk to dream whip; beat till thick. Refrigerate to cool. Add sugar to cream cheese; blend until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon milk to help blend. Pour cream cheese into whipped dream whip and mix till well blended.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 pan with crumb mixture. Cover with 1/2 the whipped dream whip mixture. Spoon 1/2 cherry pie filling over whipped dream whip mix.
- Add remaining crumbs, then whipped dream whip mix, top with remaining cherries.
- Chill and serve.