Recipe by soxfan28
The husband of a good friend of mine is a great cook. This is a recipe I received from him and it is delicious and easy to put together.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened (can use lite)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip (can use lite, fat-free)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (can use any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted margarine. Press down for the crust in a 9 x 13 pan. Chill while you're making the filling.
- Blend cream cheese in blender.
- Gradually blend in cool whip.
- Gradually blend in powdered sugar.
- Spread in pan over crust. Chill 1/2 hour.
- Place pie filling on top of cream cheese mixture.