Mary Butterfield's Note:
As seen while surfing All Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine cherries, sugar and flour.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 5In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- 6fold in whipped topping.
- 7Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into a 9x12 inch glass dish.
- 8Crumble the angel food cake and sprinkle evenly over the top of cream cheese mixture in dish.
- 9Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over cake.
- 10Cover top with cherry mixture.
- 11Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherries in the Snow 2
Serving Size: 1 (465 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1608.7
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 43.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 1093.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 111.0 g
- Protein 20.5 g