Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unique, I haven't had it before! It tastes great, also works well with strawberries or blueberries.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Layer heaping 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons pie filling in each of 8 stemmed glasses or dessert dishes.
- Repeat layers.