Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a food blog that I cannot recall, sadly
- 226.79 g flour (230 g)
- 170.09 g sugar (170 g)
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 118.29 ml coconut milk
- 4.92 ml coconut extract
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml pitted cherries
- 118.29 ml chopped almonds or 118.29 ml coconut
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, melted butter, coconut milk and extract.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet ingredients. Fold in the cherries. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Divide between muffin tins lined with cupcake liners, or other molds. I used Reynolds heart shaped molds, coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F, for 20-25 minutes.