Cherries--I have an old cookbook and this recipe is in it. It's a Purity Book I have had since 1961.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill sterilized pint jars really full with cherries.
- 2Add 1 teaspoon sweetener per pint.
- 3Fill jars with boiling water.
- 4Water bath can them for 25 minutes.
- 5For sour cherries double or triple the sweetener.
- 6Pressure cooker 5 lbs. for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherries [canning ]
Serving Size: 1 (779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: