Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Eat like you would a Italian pesto on anything you like.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika (I sub Harissa usually)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron thread, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- combine in blender or food processor until smooth paste forms.
Great taste!! I had this with rice pasta, added a teaspoon tahini and a splash olive oil, and it was sooo yummy! Thanks for posting this :) Made for PAC fall 2009.