Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 clv garlic (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 lemons, juice of or 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (more if needed)
- 1 salt (to taste)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- In food processor or blender combine cilantro, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, paprika, cumin, crushed red pepper, olive oil, salt, and cayenne to a fine paste.
- Adjust the consistency by adding more olive oil; the marinade should be fairly thick.
I used this to marinade some halibut and it was delicious, with a great balance of flavors. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT6.