Recipe by Calms79
If you are into cherries this will suit you to a tee. Be careful though, more than a few could knock your socks off.
Top Review by Chef at Heart
Wonderful recipe. Sorry for the delay in posting this. Hugs, Leanne Perhaps the amount of alcohol in this had something to do with my forgetfullnes . Perhaps this was for more than one person LOL
- 8 cherries (seeded and halved)
- 15 ml cherry brandy
- 15 ml brandy
- 15 ml Frangelico
- 15 ml raspberry liqueur
- 30 ml fresh cream
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cherries in blender and blend on slow speed until crushed.
- Combine cherries with remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously the strain into chilled glass.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and straw if desired.
- (We use 150ml cocktail glass).