Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you are into cherries this will suit you to a tee. Be careful though, more than a few could knock your socks off.
- 8 cherries (seeded and halved)
- 15 ml cherry brandy
- 15 ml brandy
- 15 ml Frangelico
- 15 ml raspberry liqueur
- 30 ml fresh cream
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Place cherries in blender and blend on slow speed until crushed.
- Combine cherries with remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously the strain into chilled glass.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and straw if desired.
- (We use 150ml cocktail glass).
Wonderful recipe. Sorry for the delay in posting this. Hugs, Leanne Perhaps the amount of alcohol in this had something to do with my forgetfullnes . Perhaps this was for more than one person LOL