Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rich and cheesy. Can be frozen before baking. This is a great use for leftover rice!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (cooked and moisture squeezed out)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Grease 9"x13" pan or 2 8"square pans.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish/es.
- Sprinkle with extra parmesan (optional).
- If FREEZING for later use wrap and freeze. Do not bake. When ready to use defrost in fridge overnite.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.