Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Extracted from Home & Decor (Sg Edn) for personal use only
- 100 g lotus seeds
- 100 g barley
- 10 g gelatin sheets
- 50 g ginkgo nuts, moist (tinned)
- 50 g dried longans
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g tai hoi lam, an olive-like dried fruit, also called Pong Tai Hai (from Thailand, available from Chinese herbal shops)
- Barley to be soaked for 30mins before cooking.
- Meanwhile soak gelatin in cold water.
- Pong Tai Hai to be cooked in warm water before left to stand for a while.
- Boil some water and melt gelatin into it before adding the soaked Pong Tai Hai inches.
- Arrange the ingredients in shot glasses before pouring the mixture inches.
- Place into the refridgerator to set.
- Top with some soaked lotus seeds and serve chilled.