Recipe by Chelsea Mills
This is very easy and low in weight watchers points. I also enjoy this left over the next day.
- 1 spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 hungarian pepper, chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non-stick skillet lightly with a cooking spray and heat over a medium heat.
- Add all vegetables except spaghetti squash with 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and cook until onions are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Mix the rest of pineapple juice with the tomato paste and seasonings and add to vegetable mixture. Cook for 2 minutes then add spaghetti squash and salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional- sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.