Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a recently adopted recipe. I will be making this and then posting any changes or corrections. Cook time includes rising time, as well as I could guess.
- To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
- Let stand for 5 min until foamy.
- Stir gently.
- Sift flour and remaining sugar into a bowl.
- Melt margarine and beat into mixture.
- Pour everything together, making the dough.
- On a floured surface, knead lightly.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
- To make filling: Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll out dough and brush with butter then spread with filling.
- Roll up strips of dough into a flan tin.
- Curve remaining strips around to form a spiral.
- Let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until golden.