1/3 Photos of Chelle's Famous Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Mommy Diva's Note:
I make this using Chelle's Famous Turkey Meatballs. This is one of my family's favorites...even my husband's family (mother-in-law and her friends, sister-in-law, brother-in-laws, etc.) All seem to like these. I like to serve them with my Crab Wontons as an appetizer when serving to guests. ;) They go great in a crockpot for parties, bbq's, potlucks, etc. and I am usually requested to bring them!! Amounts can vary depending on number of meatballs you make. ;) ****You can add green pepper, red pepper and additional pineapple if you want more veggies - I usually don't unless I need to stretch it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18-1360.77 g meatballs (I use Chelle's Famous Turkey Meatballs)
- 3 (1360.77 g) can sweet and sour sauce, Contadina brand
- 2 (453.59 g) can sliced water chestnuts (SunLuck is good)
- 118.29 ml white wine (optional)
- 425.24 g can baby corn, approx. size
- 1 green pepper, chopped in big chunks (optional)
- 1 red pepper, chopped in big chunks (optional)
- 141.74 g can chunk pineapple (optional)
- 1Combine red and green pepper, if desired, in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- 2Add meatballs (precooked, see Chelle's Famous Turkey Meatballs), sauce, and all canned veggies to a large pot or in crockpot.
- 3Cook on medium high heat for 30 minutes stirring often, (high crockpot) or until meatballs have warmed through.
- 4Serve over steamed brown rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chelle's Famous Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1228.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 77.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: