Recipe by michEgan
This is a excellent recipe I found at a site called: Health, Wealth & Happiness,(http://www.relfe.com/index.html) and it came from Gayle. We all get toxins invading our bodies, one way we get heavy metals is through aluminum pop can, underarm deoderants, even baking soda. Also Mercury from dental fillings, cadmium from rechargeable batteries. This is a cheap way we can rid these from our system. For those who do not like cilantro, maybe this is a good reason to begin to try and like it.
Top Review by lgcooper68
This is really tasty! I usually add a little sugar to my batch. I also pick a bunch of cilantro with smaller stems and leaves when not in season because the flavor is better. This has a nice consistency and spreads nicely. I found this recipe on another site about 4 years ago and wow, it really works! I love the nutty flavor. My kids even eat it on Triscuits and Wheat Thins! I've noticed a difference in my energy level when I eat it daily and there's a nice difference in the powder room. It's a very nice gentle tissue cleanse for our bodies. Thanks!
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1⁄3 cup brazil nut (selenium)
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds (cysteine)
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds (zinc, magnesium)
- 2 cups packed fresh coriander (cilantro, Chinese parsley, vitamin A)
- 2⁄3 cup flax seed oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (vitamin C)
- 2 teaspoons powdered dulse seaweed
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the coriander and flaxseed oil in a blender until the coriander is chopped.
- Add the garlic, nuts and seeds, dulse and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is finely blended into a paste.
- Add a pinch to sea salt to taste and blend again.
- Store in dark glass jars if possible.
- It freezes well, so purchase coriander in season and fill enough jars to last through the year.
- Coriander (cilantro) has been proven to chelate toxic metals from our bodies in a relatively short period of time.
- Combined with the benefits of the other ingredients, this recipe is a powerful tissue cleanser.
- Two teaspoons of this pesto daily for three weeks is purportedly enough to increase the urinary excretion of mercury, lead and aluminum, thus effectively removing these toxic metals from our bodies.
- We can consider doing this cleanse for three weeks at least once a year.
- The pesto is delicious on toast, baked potatoes, and pasta.