Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is a warm and wonderful dip, great dip for any occasion and a super addition to a buffet or party spread. This comforting dip features two kinds of mild green chilis mixed with artichoke hearts, parmesan and creamy sour cream and mayo all heated up and slathered on assorted chips, breads and/or crackers. The fire roasted chilis make a difference so try to find them. To give it even more zip use hot minced chilis or add more garlic. Hope you enjoy it as much as our family.
- 1 (7 ounce) canminced chilies, la victoria (mild, fire roasted )
- 1 (4 ounce) canminced chilies, any (mild)
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic in a jar
- assorted cracker, breads and tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- Mix together fire roated chilis, minced chilis, and artichoke hearts with mayo mixture in a glass pie dish made for oven use.Add garlic to your taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, baguette or pita bread.