Recipe by chefwendy_410933491
This is a delightful summer salad and gets rave reviews! It's versital, and you can add or remove any of the veggies as preferred, and omit the country ham for a vegetarian treat.
- 4 large store bought corn muffins
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled & fine chopped
- 6 -8 green onions, chopped (with some green)
- 1 small bell pepper, any color
- 5 radishes, coarse chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced cooked country ham (Optional)
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing (can use lite)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (can use lite)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (unless the muffins have sugar in them)
- 3 teaspoons mustard (I prefer honey mustard)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing, combine Caesar, mayonnaise, sugar and mustard.
- Blend well.
- Break muffins into pieces.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Stir in dressing until moist.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill well.
- NOTE: You can substitute one box of prepared muffin mix instead of the store bought muffins.