Chef Tracey's Note:
I made this recipe after my family requested something a little more eccentric with a homemade dinner. Recommended as a fast, delicious as well. also It has been a very big hit with family and friends and I would like to know what you think because it is going to be served in my restaurant after positive feedback from others.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces dries rigatoni pasta
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bit size pieces)
- 1 1/4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese (cut-up and softened)
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1In a large saucepan, combine whipping cream,rosemary, the 1 teaspoon kosher salt and the 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2Bring to boiling: reduce the heat.
- 3Boil gently, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or unil the mixture is reduced to 1 1/3 cups, stirring occasionally.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5Drain: Keep pasta warm.
- 6In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- 7Add chicken.
- 8Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with paprika, the 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 10Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 11Stir the cooked pasta, chicken, cheese and tomatoes into the whipping cream mixture.
- 12Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated throughout.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Tracey's Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.7
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 234.7 mg
- Sodium 640.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.8 g