Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this recipe after my family requested something a little more eccentric with a homemade dinner. Recommended as a fast, delicious as well. also It has been a very big hit with family and friends and I would like to know what you think because it is going to be served in my restaurant after positive feedback from others.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces dries rigatoni pasta
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into bit size pieces)
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese (cut-up and softened)
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- In a large saucepan, combine whipping cream,rosemary, the 1 teaspoon kosher salt and the 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Bring to boiling: reduce the heat.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or unil the mixture is reduced to 1 1/3 cups, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain: Keep pasta warm.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika, the 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir the cooked pasta, chicken, cheese and tomatoes into the whipping cream mixture.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Serve immediately.
Very tasty recipe. We did change a few things to suit our preference. We don't like real creamy/goopy dishes so I sub'd 1/2 yogurt & 1/2 canned tomatoes for the cream. I was serving this as a side dish so I didn't add the chicken & therefore cut back the cheeses by 1 oz each. The consistancy was perfect for us and we loved the flavours, thanks for sharing.