Recipe by mommyoffour
This is a very good main dish for those hot summer days. We like this one with the garlic dressing.
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup ham, slivered
- 1 cup turkey, slivered
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, slivered
- 1⁄4 lb havarti with caraway, slivered
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dressing ingredients together thoroughly.
- Taste and correct seasoning.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Chill greens until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, arrange greens on platter.
- Place the remaining ingredients upon the greens in an attractive pattern.
- Top with Garlic dressing.