This is a very good main dish for those hot summer days. We like this one with the garlic dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup ham, slivered
- 1 cup turkey, slivered
- 1/4 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, slivered
- 1/4 lb havarti with caraway, slivered
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crouton
- 1Mix all dressing ingredients together thoroughly.
- 2Taste and correct seasoning.
- 3Chill until ready to use.
- 4Chill greens until ready to serve.
- 5Just before serving, arrange greens on platter.
- 6Place the remaining ingredients upon the greens in an attractive pattern.
- 7Top with Garlic dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Super Salad With Garlic Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.2
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 168.8 mg
- Sodium 1066.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
havarti with caraway