- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup 2% milk shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 slices deli fresh shaved honey-roasted ham, cut into strips
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Spoon dressing into bottom of resealable plastic container; top with remaining ingredients. Seal Container.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Shake container to evenly coat salad with dressing just before serving.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion:.
- Pack 6 Triscuit Crackers in small plastic bag. Enjoy with your salad.
- Variation: Substitute Zesty Italian Dressing for the ranch dressing, Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese for the Cheddar and Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast for the ham.