Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Chef Salad-To-Go recipe from Food.com.
- Spoon dressing into bottom of resealable plastic container; top with remaining ingredients. Seal Container.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Shake container to evenly coat salad with dressing just before serving.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion:.
- Pack 6 Triscuit Crackers in small plastic bag. Enjoy with your salad.
- Variation: Substitute Zesty Italian Dressing for the ranch dressing, Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese for the Cheddar and Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast for the ham.
Made it and all gone in seconds and want more. I'm waiting here for the next chef to make it. Come stand next to me, won't you, and we'll wait together.