Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful main-dish salad. Perfect for summer when you don't want to heat up the house. This recipe came from my local grocer.
- 6 slices smoked bacon, precooked, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, sliced and cut in strips
- 4 ounces turkey breast, sliced and cut in strips
- 4 ounces ham, sliced and cut in strips
- 1 cup crouton, toasted
- 8 ounces ranch dressing or 8 ounces thousand island dressing or 8 ounces vinaigrette dressing
- Arrange bacon, tomatoes, eggs, cheese, ham, turkey and croutons in rows over salad greens.
- Toss salad with dressing at the table.
We loved this. I followed the recipe other then I didn't have any eggs cooked so omitted them. Loved the swiss cheese in this. I used ranch and hubby used thousand island dressing and we both really enjoyed this. Made this for lunch and will eat the rest tomorrow for lunch.