Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spices of the World Cookbook by McCormick. Copyright 1964.
- 1⁄2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch endive or 1 bunch escarole
- 2 carrots
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 italian onion, sliced and separated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 8 radishes, sliced
- herb salad dressing
- Tear salad greens into bite sized pieces.
- Make carrot curls.
- Place all of the vegetables in a salad bowl and toss lightly with herb salad dressing.
I love using escarole in salads and this was no exception. Crunchy and unique. Thank you.