Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
The recipe, makes a nice base for your meal. There are many way's you can jazz it up. This recipe tastes very good with fresh herbs. The garnishing/flavor is all up to you. Or you can simply eat it plain.
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3 tablespoons shallots (sm. dice)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 cups warm chicken stock
- 2 ounces butter (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup grated hard cheese (optional)
- Sweat shallots until translucent.
- Add white wine cook until almost dry.
- Add rice, coat in white wine.
- Add stock in about 3/4 cup at a time.
- Cook until rice is soft enough to bite.
- Add butter/cheese and garnishes of choice.