1/2 Photos of Chef Og’s Best Carrot Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Chef OG's Note:
This is absolutely the best carrot cake..I usually ice this with a cream cheese frosting
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare 2 x 9 inch round cake pans by spraying with non-stick cooking spray and lining bottom of pan with Parchment paper.
- 2• Beat the eggs, oil and sugar at high speed until light and fluffy.
- 3• sift the flour, baking soda, spices and salt together on to a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- 4• add the dry ingredients to the mixer bowl and mix on low speed until almost incorporated.
- 5• add the carrot and walnuts and mix at low speed just until smooth.
- 6• Divide batter evenly into pans evenly and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean.
- 7• cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn out onto rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Og’s Best Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.7
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 545.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g