Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is absolutely the best carrot cake..I usually ice this with a cream cheese frosting
Make and share this Chef Og’s Best Carrot Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and prepare 2 x 9 inch round cake pans by spraying with non-stick cooking spray and lining bottom of pan with Parchment paper.
- • Beat the eggs, oil and sugar at high speed until light and fluffy.
- • sift the flour, baking soda, spices and salt together on to a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- • add the dry ingredients to the mixer bowl and mix on low speed until almost incorporated.
- • add the carrot and walnuts and mix at low speed just until smooth.
- • Divide batter evenly into pans evenly and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean.
- • cool in pan for 15 minutes then turn out onto rack and cool completely.