Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We LOVE these potatoes from Chef Mickey's restaurant at Walt Disney World. Boiling time for the potatoes is not included in either the prep or cook time.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 5 lbs idaho potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the peeled potatoes until they are tender.
- Meanwhile in another pot bring to a boil the heavy cream, milk, and butter.
- Strain the water from the potatoes and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add the boiling milk, butter, and cream. Whip until the potatoes are creamy and smooth.
- Fold in the Parmesan cheese and mix well. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.
We really enjoyed these potatoes! Mine came out very creamy and we love the parmesan cheese in these. I will make these again.