Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mexican inspired Salsa with a kick of the finest tequila.
Make and share this Chef Kupinewicz Salsa Tres Chiles Y Cuervo De Oro recipe from Food.com.
- 10 large red fresh tomatoes
- 3⁄4 large sweet white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 dried arbol chiles
- 3 fresh jalapeno chile, chopped
- 3 fresh serrano chilies, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cuervo gold tequila
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 fresh lime, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Roast Tomatoes and Chiles over fruit, mesquite,or hickory wood smoke on BBQ.
- Do not overcook into mush.
- Place seeded Arbols in stainless steel bowl and cover with boiling water to hydrate. Wait 35 minutes for chilies to hydrate and become pliable.
- Seed Cayenne or Serrano and Jalapeno chilies.
- Chop finely and combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a side for huevos.
- Great with a bit of fruity olive oil on pasta.