Chef #326457's Note:
Mexican inspired Salsa with a kick of the finest tequila.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 large red fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 large sweet white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 dried arbol chiles
- 3 fresh jalapeno chile, chopped
- 3 fresh serrano chilies, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cuervo gold tequila
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 fresh lime, juice of
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1Roast Tomatoes and Chiles over fruit, mesquite,or hickory wood smoke on BBQ.
- 2Do not overcook into mush.
- 3Place seeded Arbols in stainless steel bowl and cover with boiling water to hydrate. Wait 35 minutes for chilies to hydrate and become pliable.
- 4Seed Cayenne or Serrano and Jalapeno chilies.
- 5Chop finely and combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
- 6Serve with tortilla chips or as a side for huevos.
- 7Great with a bit of fruity olive oil on pasta.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Kupinewicz Salsa Tres Chiles Y Cuervo De Oro
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 404.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: