Recipe by Chef Joey Z.
We came into a trove of peaches recently and I'm having a wonderful time using them up on various recipes. Today I created a delicious smoothie. You could probably use nectarines in this recipe as well. I used my Vita-Mix Blender so all the fruit and pulp would liquefy.
Top Review by Merlot
What can I say. This smoothie is heaven on earth. I also have a Vita Mix (don't you just love your Vita Mix?) Anyway, I invited the neighbors over to share and they loved it and asked for the recipe. Hubby added some rum in his smoothie and it made a nice "cocktail" also. This is a winner, Chef Joey2, thanks for sharing it.
- 5 large fresh peaches (sliced & seeded)
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk (organic)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (I used rice dream)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar