Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted something that you didn't have to cook, and didn't contain any dairy products. I invented this and it hit the spot! It tastes great with plain tortilla chips or crackers.
- 3⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (in water)
- 1⁄2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup silk soy coffee creamer (plain)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup vegan parmesan cheese (grated)
- Drain the liquid from the can of artichokes.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until creamy.
- Chill and enjoy!
- Note: This is even better the next day.