Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm not generally a fan of scones but these are so light and delicious. Not dry and heavy like some of the scones I've eaten in the past.
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1 cup hazelnut flour (meal)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup dried currant
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 425'F.
- Cut a piece of parchment and put it on a large baking sheet.
- Cut two more sheets of parchment so you can use them to roll out the dough.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the whipped cream and coconut milk together.
- Add it to the dry ingredients.
- Put the dough between the parchment and roll out to 1/2 inch.
- Cut into wedges, you should get 8 or 10 out of this depending on how big you like them.
- Bake and serve warm with your favourite spread.
- Bon Appetit!