1/1 Photo of Chef Joey's Hazelnut and Currant Scones
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I'm not generally a fan of scones but these are so light and delicious. Not dry and heavy like some of the scones I've eaten in the past.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425'F.
- 2Cut a piece of parchment and put it on a large baking sheet.
- 3Cut two more sheets of parchment so you can use them to roll out the dough.
- 4Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- 5Mix the whipped cream and coconut milk together.
- 6Add it to the dry ingredients.
- 7Put the dough between the parchment and roll out to 1/2 inch.
- 8Cut into wedges, you should get 8 or 10 out of this depending on how big you like them.
- 9Bake and serve warm with your favourite spread.
- 10Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Joey's Hazelnut and Currant Scones
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 293.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: