1/2 Photos of Chef Joey's Grilled Goat Cheese and Scallion Sandwich
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
This sandwich was really different tasting. I love the taste of mozzarella goat cheese and scallions so I thought why not put them together. Next time I'm going to try some sweet Vedalia onion on this. I used my little George Forman grill to make this sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up your grill.
- 2Spray the outside of your bread with a little sunflower oil. You could use other spray oils too, but this is what I have on hand.
- 3Flip the bread over and generously slather the mayo on both slices of the bread.
- 4Slice your cheese (you could use other cheese here) very thin and lay 1/2 of it on top of the mayonnaise.
- 5Place the chopped scallion on top. Put the rest of the cheese on top of the scallions.
- 6Top with the second half of the bread.
- 7Grill for about 5 minutes. Less if you have a bigger grill.
- 8Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Joey's Grilled Goat Cheese and Scallion Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.5
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 1262.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: