Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love the taste of Kofta balls and thought I'd change them a little so they would fit into a burger bun. I used sprouted wheat buns for mine. I put goat's cheese as opposed to cow cheese as it is much easier to digest. I baked these on a large rimmed cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and a light spray of oil. These would be delicious with a side of home made beans or some sort of spicy tomato sauce to give them a little kick.
- Preheat your oven to 400'F.
- Cut the parchment to fit the baking pan and spray it lightly with oil. Set aside.
- Using your food processor with the grater blade grate the cauliflower, cabbage and apple. Put in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and combine to form a slightly sticky mixture.
- Shape into burgers. I got 8 good sized ones out of this recipe.
- Place the burgers on the oiled parchment and spray the tops of each burger lightly with the oil. This will give it some crispness.
- When done let cool on the baking sheet.
- Place in your toasted burger bun and add desired toppings.
- Bon Appetit!