1/1 Photo of Chef Joey's Baked Kofta Burgers
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I love the taste of Kofta balls and thought I'd change them a little so they would fit into a burger bun. I used sprouted wheat buns for mine. I put goat's cheese as opposed to cow cheese as it is much easier to digest. I baked these on a large rimmed cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and a light spray of oil. These would be delicious with a side of home made beans or some sort of spicy tomato sauce to give them a little kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400'F.
- 2Cut the parchment to fit the baking pan and spray it lightly with oil. Set aside.
- 3Using your food processor with the grater blade grate the cauliflower, cabbage and apple. Put in a large bowl.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and combine to form a slightly sticky mixture.
- 5Shape into burgers. I got 8 good sized ones out of this recipe.
- 6Place the burgers on the oiled parchment and spray the tops of each burger lightly with the oil. This will give it some crispness.
- 7When done let cool on the baking sheet.
- 8Place in your toasted burger bun and add desired toppings.
- 9Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Joey's Baked Kofta Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: