Recipe by Chef Joey Z.
This crust is fluffy and tasty. I added some herbs and sun dried tomatoes to give it a nice reddish colour. Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white spelt flour
- 1 cup sprouted spelt flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 cup water (make sure this is not cold)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (not the oil packed kind and ground fine)
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure the ingredients into the bread pan.
- Use the dough setting.
- When the dough is ready, remove from the pan and kneed the dough on a lightly floured board for a few minutes.
- Set oven to 400'F.
- Oil your pizza pan.
- Spread the dough out and add your favourite toppings.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let sit for a few minutes.
- Bon Appetit!