Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This fish filled tortilla is a great way to keep your energy levels up in the morning. With this recipe, you can add all sorts of delicious fillings inside. I used Ian's Lightly Breaded Fish Portions for this recipe because the flavour of the fish is really good. The fish is minced and lightly breaded. You could also use a fully cooked piece of chicken here as well. The combinations are endless here.
- 1 tortilla (I used Mission Sun Dried Tomato Wraps)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces fish fillets (I used Ian's Lightly Breaded Fish Portions)
- 1 green onion (cut up in small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used Vegannaise because it has an amazing taste)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Cook the fish according to the package directions.
- In the mean time, I spread my wrap with the mayo and lay the lettuce on the mayo, then garnished it with the cut up green onion.
- Add the cooked fish and wrap it up nice and tight. I then put it in my little George Forman grill for 3-4 minutes. You don't have to leave it long as you just want to warm the wrap. I also like the grill marks it makes.
- I served this with a cool refreshing drink.
- Bon Appetit.