1/1 Photo of Chef Joey Z's Slow Cooker Limas (Vegan)
6 hrs 20 mins
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
This is a different way to serve Lima beans. They sort of remind me of Boston baked beans. I used organic Lima beans my husband grew in our garden. The sour cream goes in at the end.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure the Lima beans have been cleaned, rinsed and drained.
- 2Combine the water, margarine, molasses, mustard, and salt in the bowl of a 2.5 to 3-quart crock pot. Stir all together. Add in the Lima beans and stir again to coat.
- 3Cover and cook for 8 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
- 4Stir the beans often during the cooking process. After 8 hours on low check the beans to make sure they are soft. Stir in the sour cream and serve.
- 5Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Joey Z's Slow Cooker Limas (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.4 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan sour cream