Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very simple dessert that takes very little effort to prepare.
Make and share this Chef Joey’s Peachy Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw the peaches completely in the microwave.
- Reserve the liquid. Add the water to the peach liquid and put in a small bowl. Add the cornstarch and give it a good stir to combine.
- Heat the thawed peaches in a large sauce pan until hot.
- Add the cornstarch water mixture to the hot peaches and stir until thickened.
- Add the brown sugar and vegan margarine. Stir well.
- Remove from the sauce pan and put into a bowl.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and mix. You will brush this on to the egg roll.
- Put a mound of peaches onto each of the egg roll wrappers.
- Brush the egg on one half of the square and fold over to make a triangle. Bring The two ends of the bottom of the triangle together and seal with a little egg. Then bring the point down and seal to form a little rectangular package.
- Brush all over the packet with the egg wash and bake at 350’F for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool on a wire wrack. You can also sprinkle the packet with white sugar and cinnamon before you bake them, or you can sprinkle with powdered sugar when they are still warm.
- Bon Appetit!