Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe I came up with years ago. It is so moist! My boys love it and leave bananas on the bunch because they know I'll have to make the banana bread. We prefer banana bread w/out nuts. It is more on the sweet side, like a banana muffin.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spray bread loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. (Or use a stoneware bread loaf pan).
- Pour batter into bread pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out of the middle clean.
I made this according to the recipe. It is moist and light but it is missing something. I think I will make it again and add some cinnamon and walnuts and see if I like it better,
Very good. Great job. I made two. The 2nd one I added walnuts.