1/6 Photos of Chef Dee's Crock Pot Stuffing
5 hrs 5 mins
Chef Dee's Note:
Mmmm. moist and delicious stuffing. Of all the recipes I have tried, this is the only one which tastes like it came right out of the bird. As our family are big stuffing eaters, I always make this recipe then mix it with the stuffing from the bird for serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine melted margarine, chicken broth and hot water.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour the water mixture over the crumb mixture and stir.
- 4Spray crock pot with Pam, then spoon stuffing into it.
- 5Cook on low for 5-6 hours, scraping the sides and stirring once, half way through.
- 6Check the moisture once or twice, add a little hot water if necessary, but it should be nice and moist as is.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Dee's Crock Pot Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 787.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g