Mmmm. moist and delicious stuffing. Of all the recipes I have tried, this is the only one which tastes like it came right out of the bird. As our family are big stuffing eaters, I always make this recipe then mix it with the stuffing from the bird for serving.
- Combine melted margarine, chicken broth and hot water.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the water mixture over the crumb mixture and stir.
- Spray crock pot with Pam, then spoon stuffing into it.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, scraping the sides and stirring once, half way through.
- Check the moisture once or twice, add a little hot water if necessary, but it should be nice and moist as is.