Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy casserole recipe made with canned ravioli, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning, completed with cheese, crunchy corn chips and shredded lettuce for the taco experience
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Chef Boyardee® Mini Ravioli® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix (from 1.25 oz pkg)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup original corn chips
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine ravioli, drained tomatoes, onion and taco seasoning mix in large bowl; place mixture in baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Remove foil; sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Place corn chips around edge of dish and lettuce in center just before serving.
- Cook's Tips: One 40-ounce can of mini beef raviolis may be used in place of two 15-ounce cans. Increase taco seasoning mix to 2 tablespoons when using the large can. Continue with recipe as directed.