When I made this recipe I had no idea that it would turn out to taste like Chef Boyardee, but it did, and it was really good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (50 count) package wonton wrappers
- 1Place all of the ravioli ingredients into a small sauce pan,except the wonton wrappers, and turn the heat to low.
- 2Cook the meat for about 10 minutes, or until browned; you much stir this constantly and sometimes vigorously to keep the mixture smooth, no lumps!
- 3Wet the edges of a wonton wrapper and place 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of the meat mixture in the center; top with another wonton skin and press all of the air out of the ravioli while you are pressing the edges together to make a tight seal.
- 4Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 5Place all of the sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan except the cheese and bring to a boil.
- 6Add the ravioli to the boiling water and boil them, stirring occasionally for 5-8 minutes.
- 7Remove the sauce from the heat and add the cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Toss the ravioli and sauce together in a large bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.9
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 1651.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 36.0 g