Recipe by commercesd
I am ashamed to admit that I sometimes crave spaghetti and meatballs out of a can. So I had to find a way to make a healthier version on my own.
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon sugar (to taste and only if needed)
- 12 frozen meatballs, heated
- 12 ounces pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare or heat meatballs. Keep warm in low heat oven. You can also use leftover meatloaf cut in chunks.
- Cook chosen pasta according to taste; set aside.
- If condensed, pour tomato soup and water into medium saucepan. Mix and heat slowly. Sauce will be an orange-red.
- Add garlic and onion powder to taste.
- Before adding sugar, taste sauce to see if it is needed (it often isn't).
- Place a portion of pasta in a bowl or dish.
- Add cooked meatballs as desired.
- Pour over a serving of the sauce.
- Garnish with more parmesan or romano cheese if desired.